Thursday, February 2, 2012

Healthy Wife...Healthy Life...

In my journey to become super fit the past few months I've mastered eating healthy, and have came up with a fitness routine that I think works well for me. I can finally look in the mirror and say I'm happy where I am and I'm happy in the direction I'm going...

...But in my process of finding the new "healthy" wife and mother to my family, I have realized I have neglected to share my well-eating knowledge with my husband and kids. While I'm seeing a change in my husband who has expressed his interest in being more physically fit (yeah!) I find myself still feeding my kids JUNK. I am by far not an expert on the matter, so I'm wondering what you "health freaks" feed your kiddos?? There's no way mine are going to eat Salmon, Tilapia, or Tuna with me. I don't want this to be an excuse to why I'm feeding them Vienna's (I know, I know!) or pickled bologna (Okay, so slap me!), this is all stuff I grew up eating because I didn't know any better. Now I do, and I want to stop it with my 2 little ones. Any healthy alternatives or ideas would be greatly appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment